Zebra jasper with lovely aura coating make a lovely duo in these towers!
What IS the aura, anyway?
The aura is a coating of metal bonded to the surface. Electroplating is the more general term for bonding metal, as aura usually brings to mind certain colors that arise from the bonding of specific metals.
It is treated, but not manmade, as the cluster or stone was not lab-created or made in some other fashion.
- Approx. 50-60mm x 15-20mm or 1.96-2.36″ x 0.59-0.78″
- Approx. 60-70mm x 15-20mm or 2.36-2.75″ x 0.59-0.78″
- Approx. 70-80mm x 15-20mm or 2.75-3.14″ x 0.59-0.78″
Weight: 30-60g or 1.06-2.11 ounces
- Sizes and weights are approximate.
- The colors may vary due to monitor differences.