Aren’t these sleeping cat gemstone carvings cute? They make great gemmy friends to add to your collection or an adorable gift for a cat enthusiast.
- Afghan Jade = Afghanistan Jade (Afghanistan Green Onyx/Afghanistan Jade Onyx; not technically onyx but is actually travertine, a variety of aragonite & often mislabeled as African)
- Black Labradorite = Larvikite
- Black Obsidian = Obsidian
- Blue Opalite++
- Blue Sodalite = Sodalite
- Curb Stone**
- Flame Stone = Yooperlite
- Green Aventurine**
- Green Spot Jade/Jasper (AKA Qinghai Jade/Jasper or Kunlun Jade)
- Leopard Skin Jasper**
- Lilac Lepidolite = Lepidolite
- Orange Aventurine**
- Red Amphibole = Katophorite
- Red Gridding = Red Spider Web Jasper
- Red Mahogany = Red Obsidian/Mahogany Obsidian
- Rhyolite = Galaxy Rhyolite/Que Sera/Llanite
- Ruby Zoisite
- Strawberry Quartz++
- White Jade (AKA Tremolite Jade; a variety of nephrite jade)
- *Random Choice is available as well. Purchase at your own discretion.
Size: Approx. 38 x 33 x 21mm or 1.49 x 1.29 x 0.82″
Weight: Approx.30-46g or 1.05-1.62 ounces per piece
- Sizes and weights are approximate.
- The colors may vary due to monitor differences.
- **Curb stone could be granite or kiwi/sesame jasper. We will sometimes offer gemstones that we do not believe have been correctly identified by the vendor. In these cases, if we think someone will enjoy the pieces, we will offer them for purchase at your discretion.
- ++Opalites are manmade opalescent glass. The strawberry quartz may be genuine or manmade. Aventurines are sometimes dye-enhanced or manmade with quartz and dye. Purchase at your own discretion.
- Please use your own judgment when allowing children to handle.