With all of this variety, you have probably fallen in love with at least one or two! Which are your favorite towers?
What IS the aura on quartz, anyway?
The aura is a coating of metal bonded to the surface of the quartz. Electroplating is the more general term for bonding metal to stone or glass, as aura usually brings to mind certain colors that arise from the bonding of specific metals.
It is treated, but not manmade, as the cluster or stone was not lab-created or made in some other fashion.
Silver and platinum (there may be other ways that are less costly, as well) are bonded to create the angel aura.
- Aura Clear Quartz = Angel Aura Clear Quartz
- Aura Rose Quartz = Angel Aura Rose Quartz
- Aventurine = Green Aventurine**
- Blue Sand = Blue Goldstone**
- Clear Quartz
- Dream Amethyst (AKA Chevron Amethyst)
- Electroplated Blue = Clear Quartz with unknown “aura” or electroplating
- Electroplated Pink = Clear Quartz with unknown “aura” or electroplating
- Electroplated Purple = Clear Quartz with unknown “aura” or electroplating
- Epidote = Ruby Zoisite (Mislabeled- Epidote is a darker, olive green without fuchsia)
- Fireworks Stone = Arfvedsonite (Mislabeled by vendor)
- Lazuli = Lapis Lazuli
- Powder Opal = Pink Opal
- Purple Fluorite
- Rainbow Clear Quartz = Clear Quartz with unknown “aura” or electroplating
- Red Meat Stone = Pork Stone/Red Banded Calcite (Sometimes looks like meat)
- Rhodochrosite = Rhodonite (Mislabeled by vendor)
- Rose Quartz
- Sodalite = Sunset Sodalite
- Tiger Eye
- Approx. 4-5cm or 1.57-1.96″
- Approx. 5-6cm or 1.96-2.36″
- Approx. 6-7cm or 2.36-2.75″
- Approx. 7-8cm or 2.75-3.14″
- Sizes and weights are approximate.
- The colors may vary due to monitor differences.
- **Goldstones are uniquely created manmade gemstones. Aventurines are sometimes dye-enhanced or manmade with quartz and dye. Purchase at your discretion.
- Our apologies, but some of the varieties shown in the picture are no longer in stock. For those that we do have, please see Color Selection section.