We have 30 types of raw gemstones available. These are perfect for practice with a rock tumbler or for a collector.
- Green Aventurine**
- Fluorite = Rainbow Fluorite
- Green Fluorite
- Flash Labradorite = Labradorite
- Clear Quartz
- Cherry Quartz**
- Blue Sodalite = Sunset Sodalite
- Blue Gold Sand = Blue Goldstone**
- Black Obsidian
- Dragon Blood Jasper
- Blood Stone = African Bloodstone/Setonite
- Yellow Aventurine**
- White Turquoise = Howlite
- Tiger Eye
- Ruby Zoisite (AKA Ruby in Zoisite/Anyolite)
- Rose Quartz
- Red Jasper
- Red Goldstone**
- Pork Stone = Red Banded Calcite (Sometimes looks like meat)
- Pink Tourmaline = Plum Blossom Tourmaline or Rubellite in Quartz**
- Green Spot Jade/Jasper (AKA Qinghai Jade/Jasper and/or Kunlun Jade; is a form of Nephrite Jade)
- Light Amethyst (Lighter in color)
- Orange Aventurine**
- Lilac Lepidolite = Lepidolite
- Lapis Lazuli
Size: Approx. 1-5cm or 0.39-1.96″ per piece
- Approx. 50g or 1.76 ounces
- Approx. 100g or 3.52 ounces
- Approx. 200g or 7.05 ounces
- Approx. 500g or 1.10 pounds
- Sizes and weights are approximate.
- The colors may vary due to monitor differences. Also, the pictures may have wet stones pictured. Wet raw stones show their colors more brightly.
- Rinsing with water will remove dust.
- **Cherry quartz is a manmade stone using quartz and cinnabar. Some gemstones, such as cinnabar, can be dangerous. Please wash your hands after handling any gemstone that you are unsure of. Unsure if the citrine is natural or another treated stone. Goldstones are uniquely created manmade glass gemstones. We believe the pink tourmaline was misidentified and have provided our identification in the list above. Aventurines are sometimes dye-enhanced or manmade with quartz and dye. Purchase at your own discretion.
- Please use your own judgment when allowing children to handle.