What IS the aura on quartz, anyway?
The aura is a coating of metal bonded to the surface of the quartz. It is treated, but not manmade, as the cluster was not lab-created or made in some other fashion. Nickel (some say nickel and gold) are bonded to create the apple green color.
- Approx. 20-30g or 0.70-1.05 ounces
- Approx. 40-50g or 1.41-1.76 ounces
- Approx. 90-110g or 3.17-3.88 ounces
- Approx. 140-160g or 4.93-5.64 ounces
- Sizes and weights are approximate.
- The colors may vary due to monitor differences.
- Please use your own judgment when allowing children to handle.