These amazing elephant carvings are available in many different gemstone varieties! Wouldn’t you love to bring one home?
- African Stone = African Bloodstone/Setonite
- Aventurine = Green Aventurine**
- Black Labradorite = Larvikite
- Blue Jade = Blue Aventurine**
- Gold Sand Stone = Goldstone**
- Gray Labradorite = Labradorite
- Redstone = Red Jasper
- Clear Quartz
- Rose Quartz
- Sodalite = Sunset Sodalite
- Tigers Eye
- Topaz = Yellow Jade/Butter Quartz
- Turquoise = Dyed Howlite (Howlite that is dyed blue to resemble turquoise)
- Watermelon Red**
- White Jade (AKA Tremolite Jade; a variety of nephrite jade)
- White Turquoise = Howlite
Size: Approx. 38-42 x 20-25 28-32mm x or 1.49-1.65 x 0.78-0.98 x 1.10-1.25″
Weight: Approx. 25-30g or 0.88-1.05 ounces
- Sizes and weights are approximate.
- The colors may vary due to monitor differences.
- **Aventurines are sometimes dye-enhanced or manmade with quartz and dye. Goldstones are uniquely created manmade glass gemstones. Opalites are manmade opalescent glass. What the vendor refers to as “watermelon red” are either dyed or cinnabar-based manmade quartz or glass. Some gemstones, such as cinnabar, can be dangerous. Please wash your hands after handling any gemstone that you are unsure of. Purchase at your discretion.
- Please use your own judgment when allowing children to handle.